is ‘Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps’ worth seeing.
and New York looks beautiful
the cancer of greed is still alive in Wall Street…then came the collapse of 2008
ironically Michael Douglas was suffering undiagnosed throat cancer as he made this film.
I hope this is not his swan-song as he is surely getting better with age.
Depending on your age, you might need to see the original Wall Street movie. I wonder what the rating on that was. I can’t recall the language/sex scene levels but I’d guess there were more than in this film. The rating on Wall St 2 I think is for the adult-concept.
- ‘Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps’ Presents the Next Generation of Financial Sharks (dailyfinance.com)
- Michael Douglas Hits Red Carpet for Wall Street 2 (eonline.com)
- David Weidner’s Writing on the Wall: Gordon Gekko’s real life transgressions (marketwatch.com)
- The Yes List: The Cult of Gekko (thedailybeast.com)
- Gekko Won the Box Office in Wall Street (screenhead.com)
- “Product Placement: ‘Wall Street 2’: Money Actually Sleeps Quite Well” and related posts (theawl.com)