A post about things I have learnt recently:
- although possums will eat anything, they can be deterred by the strong smell of Mint and Basil. Yayy. 1 to me.
- release the brake before my car rolls up over a speed bump.
- (a re-learn) doing the dishes each night makes each morning nicer.
- No matter what the Post Office people say the package delivery person does NOT try to deliver parcels before leaving a collect it later slip in the letter box.
- That while Uncles are not mothers, they are great to have visit, and they do everything on the To Do List you make. And then some….
What have you learnt this week? Leave a comment to share.