Brisbane has had some short sharp storms today.
I am grounded today. By me.
Because of my heart condition I sometimes have to take a tough attitude with myself. All the Christmas and New Year celebrations, associated activities have plum tuckered me out.
Thus today has been a PJ day, mostly on my bed. It is grey and wet outside so I might be in the best place.
Emergency Management Queensland advises that people should:
* Move your car under cover or away from trees.
* Secure loose outdoor items.
* Avoid driving, walking or riding through flood waters.
* Seek shelter, preferably indoors and never under trees.
* Avoid using the telephone during a thunderstorm.
* Beware of fallen trees and powerlines.
* For emergency assistance contact the SES on 132 500.
1600 lightening strikes.
and then there is the cricket…Australia just made it to 100 runs. That’s the total for the day not for one batsman.
I have been napping and eating fruit through the day.
Hope the weather & the cricketers improve.
I will for sure.