Arizona Cardinals v Pittsburg Steelers.
February 1, 2009 my goodness there is even a countdown here
- One Billion world wide audience (but not me)
- 140 Million – Number of Americans that saw Super Bowl XLl
- 106 Million – Number of Americans that went out to celebrate New Year’s Eve
- 100,000+ Visitors to the Tampa Bay area
- 150,000+ Attendees to NFL Experience over two weekends
- 232 Countries and territories broadcast the Super Bowl
- 34 Languages in which the Super Bowl is broadcast
- $2.6 Million will buy you a 30 second TV advertisement during the game. (Quire apart from the cost to make it inthe first place.)
Strangly we have an Aussie or 2 involved in this event.